We are looking for aggressive sales executives with a hunter mentality to join our team. With our staff of industry experts and a solid sales strategy we deliver a level of quality and service second to none. Our primary business segments include: Creative and Industrial Design, Prototyping, Large Format Printing and Fabrication, Program Management and Nationwide Installation, Warehousing and Fulfillment, Online Reporting and Customer Support.
Currently we have primary openings (but not limited to) the Texas and East Coast regions. We offer the candidates an opportunity to evolve their careers within a fast paced industry servicing some of the largest and most recognized brands around with an established state of the art facility with an experienced, fun and supportive team and company that comprises of 78+ years of experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements using leads supplied by marketing support.
- Create one-on-one relationships with buyers (Introduce Yunker services to existing relationships, if permitted).
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing required RFQ’s.
- Dynamically collaborates with client to offer innovated ideas and solutions.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Manage daily activities within our CRM system.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Ideal candidate will have experience working within the retail categories relevant to Yunker’s core services. These categories include but not limited to, Brand Retail Markets, Specialty Shops, C-Store, QSR and Product Manufactures.
- BS/BA degree
- 2+ years of successful industry relevant sales experience
- Customer focused people skills, emphasizing excellence
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Persistence in meeting sales goals
- The ability to manage, multi-task within a fast paced environment
- Travel as needed
- CRM platform experience
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office
- Base salary plus commissions
- Comprehensive benefit package (Medical, 401K)
- Paid expenses
- Uncapped growth potential
- Established industry focused state of the art stable environment that supports long term careers