Directs, organizes, plans, and assigns all activities associated with the warehouse and finished goods inventories. Responsible for moving and storing finished goods, coordinated finished goods shipments, quality control of customer pack outs, maintenance of accurate PACE inventory data, and special projects requested by management. Manages labor needs and assures finished goods personnel are trained in understanding and implementing all warehouse policies, practices, and procedures and enforces said policies, practices, and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews planned shipments projections in advance and plans personnel and activities accordingly
- Notifies project managers when unable to ship
- Validates inventory counts; cycle counts
- Coordinates warehouse consolidation, audits, and restocking
- Verify pulled orders are correct and complete (confirming photo documentation when required)
- Changes status of finish goods jobs; PACE
- Electronically transfers and receives inventory; PACE
- Processes returned orders, special shipments, and backorders
- Process unconfirmed finished good shipments
- Coordinates finish good movement to/from outside warehouse
- Coordinates product readiness and works with shipping to assure timely needs for shipping
- Orders pallets and cartons as needed
- Makes Ross Labels
- Validates finished goods release photo documentation for full stores shipments like TSC, Ross, DD’s and more
- Verifies finished goods are labeled, properly stacked on the correct pallet with documentation
- Evaluates pallet and carton requirements to support finish goods release
- Transition BOL process to shipping and receptionist
- Approve finished good employee transactions; PACE
- Trains and evaluates finished good personnel on PACE and warehouse procedures
- Evaluates and disciplines finished good personnel within Yunker Industries, Inc. guidelines, policies, and practices.
- Reports problems and/or concerns to executive vice-president of operations.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment
- Communication: must have good verbal & written communication skills
- Supervisory: must have the ability to train, delegate, observe and discipline Finished Goods team
- Mathematical: must have good mathematical skills and able to easily add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Reasoning: must be able to problem solve and make proactive decisions
- Planning: must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Computer: must have good computer skills and a solid understanding of Microsoft Office. Ability to learn new software and ERP system/Pace
- Equipment: must be able to operate forklift, pallet jack, banding equipment, tape measure and saws
- Physical Demands: must be able to regularly lift 25 pounds and the ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.