Helps with all activities associated with Finished Goods/Warehouse inventory. Must be reliable, willing to learn and capable of working alone or with others while maintaining accuracy and speed. Responsible for moving, counting, picking and packing FG inventory. Must understand and adhere to company policies and procedures for filling out paperwork and using the Pace ERP system. Attention to detail is critical as is the ability to effectively and efficiently complete daily workload requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pull FG releases accurately and in a timely manner.
- Good time management skills – must be able to multi-task and complete all daily workload obligations in a fast-paced, interruption driven environment.
- Print Finished Goods Pick & Pack ticket paperwork.
- QC pulls done by other Finished Goods/Warehouse team members.
- Evaluate and understand Transit Ticket information provided with incoming FG product. Verify counts/item numbers.
- Accurately fill out FG product location change information on Transit Tickets and Movement Tickets.
- Understand Yunker’s FG inventory system – requires the ability to differentiate between customer paid inventory and company owned overage inventory.
- Ability to accurately identify, count and locate FG inventory.
- Must be able to identify/locate different types of pallets and accurately fill out pallet-related paperwork.
- Responsible for accurately taking QC photos. Verifying the clarity and content of each photograph is essential.
- Operate a forklift – Yunker to provide training/certification.
- Routinely use a 15’-20’ platform ladder.
- Understand and maintain inventory identification placards.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and address revisions to FG releases.
- Undertake special projects and other duties as assigned at the direction of the FG supervisor or Executive Management.
- Understand and/or Execute:
- Cycle Counts
- Cleanliness of work area and equipment
- QC Procedures
- Movement of FG inventory
- Default locations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. A minimum of 1 to 3 years of warehouse/inventory related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Fluency in English (written and verbal).
Requires strong time management and prioritizing skills.
Basic computer knowledge is required. Must have the ability to learn the company’s Pace ERP system in order to print out Finished Goods paperwork and navigate LAN resources (directories, files, printers, etc.) Have the ability to read and comprehend ERP Pick Tickets and Packaging lists, along with other FG-Warehouse paperwork requirements including Transit Tickets and Movement Tickets. Prefer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Counting accuracy is critical.
Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standard situations. Ability to learn, execute and train to internal production processes and procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds. Be able to climb 15’-20’ FG ladder platforms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. This person must be able to work overtime as required by job completion deadlines or Supervisor’s request.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.